Collection ID: 0036 | Metadata type: TEI | |
PHS.SecondPresbyterianChurchLeasesandCorrespondence Correspondence regarding leasing of church property, 1784-1826
TitleCorrespondence regarding leasing of church property, 1784-1826
- Second Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/129086513)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Presbyterian Historical Society)
- local-identifier: RG 33-3-1
PublisherPresbyterian Historical Society
Twenty-nine pages of correspondence between Second Presbyterian and various Philadelphia merchants who leased land and/or buildings from the church over the years spanning 1784 to 1826. Topics include lease terms, requests for reduction in rent, improvements to properties, and repossession of properties by the church.
- Alternative Title: Leases and correspondence, 1784, 1788, 1794-1819, 1826
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- ATLA Digital Library (https://dl.atla.com/collections/philadelphia-congregations-early-records-project)
- Church buildings
- Church finance
- Presbyterian Church
- Second Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Account books
- 18th century
- 19th century
- These images and the content of Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.SecondPresbyterianChurchLeasesandCorrespondence: Correspondence regarding leasing of church property, 1784-1826 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Presbyterian Historical Society has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.SecondPresbyterianChurchLeasesandCorrespondence: Correspondence regarding leasing of church property, 1784-1826. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.