Collection ID: 0036 | Metadata type: TEI | |
PHS.ThirdPresbyterianChurchCalltoRevGeorgeDuffield1771_32_53 Call to Rev. George Duffield, 1771
TitleCall to Rev. George Duffield, 1771
- Third Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/140838460)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Presbyterian Historical Society)
- local-identifier: Map Case 32.53
PublisherPresbyterian Historical Society
The subscribers at Third Presbyterian Church coined an offer letter to Reverend George Duffield for the position of the pastor on behalf of the church's congregants. The subscribers offer him an annual fee of 200 pounds as payment for becoming the next pastor of Third Presbyterian Church. The letter is signed by the following subscribers: Robert Knox, Alexander Alexander, John Snowden, Thomas Mushett, James Armitage, and William Henry. Letter is dated August 9th, 1771.
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- Third Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- 18th century
- These images and the content of Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.ThirdPresbyterianChurchCalltoRevGeorgeDuffield1771_32_53: Call to Rev. George Duffield, 1771 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Presbyterian Historical Society has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.ThirdPresbyterianChurchCalltoRevGeorgeDuffield1771_32_53: Call to Rev. George Duffield, 1771. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.