Collection ID: 0036 | Metadata type: TEI | |
PHS.ThirdPresbyterianChurchCharter1772_15_6 Charter, 1772
- Third Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/140838460)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Presbyterian Historical Society)
- local-identifier: Map Case 15.6
PublisherPresbyterian Historical Society
Charter granted to Third Presbyterian Church by Thomas and John Penn, establishing it as a separate institution from First Presbyterian Church. Witnessed by Lieutenant Governor Richard Penn on August 27th, 1772. This charter explains that the church will be recognized by King George the Third of England.
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- ATLA Digital Library (https://dl.atla.com/collections/philadelphia-congregations-early-records-project)
- Presbyterian Church
- Third Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Charters and articles of incorporation
- 18th century
- These images and the content of Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.ThirdPresbyterianChurchCharter1772_15_6: Charter, 1772 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Presbyterian Historical Society has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.ThirdPresbyterianChurchCharter1772_15_6: Charter, 1772. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.