Collection ID: 0036 | Metadata type: TEI | |
PHS.ThirdPresbyterianChurchDeed1772_7_6 Deed, 1772
- Third Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/140838460)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Presbyterian Historical Society)
- local-identifier: Map Case 7.61
PublisherPresbyterian Historical Society
Deed drafted in 1771 by Thomas Penn and Richard Penn for Third Presbyterian Church's new lot because they outgrew their former space. A new burial lot was also provided to the congregation. Witnessing the creation of the deed for Third Presbyterian Church's new location and burial ground was John Penn, the Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania in 1771.
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- Third Presbyterian Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- 18th century
- These images and the content of Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.ThirdPresbyterianChurchDeed1772_7_6: Deed, 1772 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Presbyterian Historical Society has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Presbyterian Historical Society PHS.ThirdPresbyterianChurchDeed1772_7_6: Deed, 1772. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.