Collection ID: 0045 | Metadata type: TEI | |
StPeter.OriginalDeedOfLand1757 Deed for St. Peter's Church, 1757
TitleDeed for St. Peter's Church, 1757
- St. Peter's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/134975115)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, St. Peter's Episcopal Church)
PublisherSt. Peter's Episcopal Church
Deed from Thomas Penn and Richard Penn for the land for St. Peter's church and graveyard.
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- ATLA Digital Library (https://dl.atla.com/collections/philadelphia-congregations-early-records-project)
- Church history
- St. Peter's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Episcopal Church
- 18th century
- These images and the content of St. Peter's Episcopal Church StPeter.OriginalDeedOfLand1757: Deed for St. Peter's Church, 1757 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, St. Peter's Church of Philadelphia has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about St. Peter's Episcopal Church StPeter.OriginalDeedOfLand1757: Deed for St. Peter's Church, 1757. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.